What you’ll need:
- 100g Curry Flavours Biryani Masala Spice Mix
- 80ml Cooking Oil
- 400ml Water
- 100g Yoghurt
- 1 kg Diced Meat/Veg Pieces
- 400g Rice (Use Long Grain/Basmati For Best Results)
Total Yield 1.75 Kg
Instructions to prepare:
- Mix Biryani Masala in 100g of yoghurt & 400ml of water to make a paste
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry the Biryani paste for 2-3 minutes
- Cut 1Kg of Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables into small pieces.
- Add the Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables to the biryani paste & simmer.
- In a separate pan or rice cooker cook/boil 400g of rice.
- Once rice is cooked, add cooked rice with Chicken/Lamb/Fish/Vegetables and simmer for 2-3 minutes. So that it mixes through
- Biryani is ready to be served
- For a better taste, use a chicken thigh fillet
- Garnish with Coriander leaves and Ginger juliennes
- Add a dollop of Butter while cooking the biryani paste for a better taste
Recipe by Curry Flavours